Request a Birth Certificate

In this Section

Ascension Columbia St. Mary's cannot issue copies of birth certificates. Copies of birth certificates can be requested from the County Clerk in the county where you or your child was born or from the State of Wisconsin Vital Records, Department of Health & Family Services. Below is a link to the State of Wisconsin's Web page on birth certificates that includes instructions on obtaining an official copy.



Site Map | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Hospital Pricing | Non-Discrimination Statement
Copyright © 2020 Ascension | All Rights Reserved